Pages

Michigan

Monday, October 21, 2013

Picture Fun

I have been wanting to take some fun pictures around Logan and USU campus for a while now. Yesterday I was able to do just that while taking some for my sister at the same time. It sure was a fun day enjoying the time together. Here are just a few of the pictures:
So happy to be taking pictures!! (Not really but he was a great sport for me)






Goofing off




I threw some leaves at Brian and this was his response pose.

Made leaf angels


I had to run and get the extra battery since the camera died and came back to seeing this happen. I had to get a picture.

The picture they wanted which caused the first picture.

Overlooking the Valley that we love to call home


Peek-a-boo



We love USU. We met here and have spent the last 4 years married here together.


More fun faces as we did some funny poses and some serious ones






We got a lot of different view points of this pose and I couldn't choose my favorite.





I almost added all the pictures of this series because it was so funny. But decided I would just post one and you can imagine what the others look like to get one of both of them sliding down the railing.



We took a picture at the top of the hill (the computer won't load it to the blog :( and then decided to roll down the hill. We both got very dizzy!

We found a pile of leaves and got to throw them.

Tada!!

Love Old Main
Overall it was a lot of fun and I love a lot of the pictures we got. Now I can use them in a couple frames I have and for Christmas cards!!! We thought it might be the one of the last times we get pictures up on campus, so they will be the perfect card pictures.

1 comment:

Anecia said...

Such great pictures! I love the fall colors such beauty. Logan is such a beautiful place!