Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Birthday Dinner

(Sometimes I wonder how I can have time fly by so fast and not even get a chance to do some things.)
On September 29th Brian's parents threw a birthday party for the girls birthdays who are within a month of each other. It was fun to get together, enjoy a delicious meal, and spend some time together.
Here are the few pictures I took:
Put Brian in charge of the camera and he started taking random pictures

getting put in a place by our names to blow out our three candles

almost all lit and ready to go

blowing out the candles and making a wish

Candles blown out and I am the only one who remembered the camera

Then decided to remind them and got us all a cute picture. Happy Birthday to us!!
It is fun to have birthdays close together because then you get to enjoy celebrating with everyone and not just by yourself.

No comments: