Monday, April 19, 2010
2 weeks remain
This is the most crazy time of the whole semester. The weather has finally warmed up and it seems wrong to have to go to class and work when I just want to be outside enjoying the warm weather. But it has to be done. Brian and I are finishing up some projects and registering for the next semester this week. Hopefully it will all get done the way we both need it to. I registered last night but some of my classes are weird and I don't know how they will be. We are praying the classes that will give Brian the best schedule remain open for him to get into tonight. Once we get past Thursday though it should be a fun weekend. We are going to go to a craft show on Friday with some friends hopefully and then Brian has a big flag football game on Saturday. Anyone is welcome to come and cheer with me in the stands if they would like to. Brian doesn't know the exact time he plays yet but the first game starts at noon. He is going to be coached by USU's football coaching staff and he can't wait. Then we are trying to get everything worked out that we can go see family on Sunday and have dinner with them. Keep your fingers crossed that we will be able to. I love going to see the family and getting to see Brian on Sundays. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment