So I have finished my very first webquest. It was actually kind of fun to make too. Hopefully everything was done correctly and I can get a good grade on it. This is the website for some reason it won't link. :(
http://ia.usu.edu/viewproject.php?project=ia:13366
Tell me what you think! It was a little difficult when I was trying to do it for Kindergarten. Since they have to have everything be so simple. This made it hard to come up with tasks for the children to do and the process they could follow. This is why I did the beginning of my webquest directed toward the parents since they will be helping their students to get to the links and to then read the tasks. Also because I was doing it for Kindergarten I decided to use the easiest webquest layout I could find which was architect. This is a website that was built through USU. I wish that I could have found some books online being read aloud or some other interactive things like that because they would have been more interesting to the children. With podcasts and wiki if I had more time I could have done the books myself to add the extra things into my webquest. Luckily I got some very valuable feed back from some people in class that helped me get everything organized. I didn't like the planning sheet I had to fill out at the first because it was asking for so much information and I was thinking of a different angle at that time but couldn't find anything on it that was developmentally appropriate to put on a page for kindergarten. But with some helpful reviews I was able to steer the idea into an idea that came out very well. Or that is my opinion of it. Take a look and see what your opinion is!
1 comment:
It looks awesome! Just one thing though, it says "Rubic" at the bottom instead of "Rubric" :)
Post a Comment