Seriously, it is so strange how much you can love and hate the end of a semester. I have a ton of projects that I am trying to get done right now that are taking up all of my spare time. Brian has the same thing going on with him too except his is more homework assignments. I am loving the warm weather though. So I just thought I would put up some of the count downs I have going on right now:
16 days of school left if you include finals week and only count the days you go to school, 15 days left until we have another boy/girl party with the family, 24 days until mother's day, 49 days until Jan comes home and my favorite 87 days until my one year anniversary. I know it seems far when you look at the numbers that way but all of these will be here before I know it and I am excited for the summer to begin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment