I am so excited. This week has flown by which is great since next week is finals week and then school is out for a little while. Anyway, this past weekend Brian and I had a ton of fun. Brian played flag football before the USU spring football game and his team won the championship. I was so proud of him. He just loves sports but he doesn't have a ton of time to play them. It was fun to see him enjoy himself. I will try to post some pictures of him, but be warned they aren't the best since I had to take them from the stands. I also got to babysit this cute little boy from our ward named Parker while his parents went to the temple. I got some way cute pictures of him that I need to print off for his mom. I was thinking of surprising her with them...maybe for mother's day. I have been enjoying my hobby of picture taking quite a bit this week. My dad let me borrow his nice camera for the week and I have taken full advantage of it. I just wish the weather was on my side more. :( But that hasn't stopped me. I will post some of the pictures when I get a chance to get them onto my jump drive. Brian and I also got some great news...we got a temp job cleaning just like last year. We are so excited because it is tax free and we could either go on vacation or pay off our car or a mixture or...there are so many possibilities. But when we figure out what we are going to do I will let you know, any of the ideas we are bouncing around would be nice. The best thing that has happened this past weekend and this week is that we have got to spend quite a bit of time with family. It has been so nice and we can't wait to see the family tomorrow to find out what our "maybe" baby is going to be. I am voting a boy but that is just for the sack of being different I am just excited for my brother in law and sister in law. So I will try to post some pictures tonight when I come into work. My computer still won't let me get onto google. We are still working on trying to figure out what is going on there. So that is the reason why the posts are spaced so well. Well until tonight....
P.S. 35 days until Jan comes home and only a week and two days until we get to talk to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment