Pages

Michigan

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Memories...

So as I was tiding up to make room for a new mattress that Brian and I brought and I found my Easter basket full of the eggs I got the day Brian proposed to me. Last year on March 27 Brian sent me on an Easter egg hunt after I got off work.

This was what I found on the seat of my car. I was so excited when I found it because it meant I would at least get to see Brian and spend some time with him after two days of barely seeing him at all.
This was the first clue I received.

I drove really fast to convergy's according to my sister-in-law who was following me to give Brian updates on where I was so he could continue leaving things for me.

The second clue held me up a little at the restaurant since I had to wait for our dinner. Brian had already pre-ordered and paid. It was suppose to be ready when I got there but I arrived early...but the people worked fast and I was out fifteen minutes later.

This clue sent me to the Spectrum on campus. We went to a basketball game on our first date and have continued going ever since.

I found this egg with a flower and this note.

This clue took me to Brian's favorite place which is Jamba Juice. We would go get a drink to share the whole time we were dating for 20% off with a coupon we'd get from campus. The girls there were so excited to have me come in, they asked me all about where I'd been and what I thought was happening.

This clue sent me to Old Main. We went on a dating sledding there and ran the stairs for a whole summer. (I don't know why the picture turned on me but I can't get it to turn back.)

This clue took me the longest to find because Brian hid it well at the top of Old Main. But once I found it I then just was a skip away from Brian. Since he was in the Amphitheater. Before I found him I found this...

except it was full of candy to go along with the note.

After I read the note Brian got down on his knee and told me how much he loved me and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life and eternity with me.
After I said yes. We watched the sunset and ate dinner. We then went to my apartment for a little bit and then to a cancer walk being held on campus. We were so happy.

This is my babe while we were eating. The reason I hadn't been able to see him for the past few days was because he was planning everything out and he got his hair cut. He had it really long and told his family they would know we were engaged by just seeing that he had cut his hair.
I love Brian. we have had an amazing eight and a half months together married and many more before that while dating.
I hope everyone has a Happy Easter and enjoys the holiday with family and friends.

1 comment:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Wow Brian did a good job, no wonder you said yes!! J/K he is a great guy and I'm happy he found you to join our fantastic family! Love ya guys