Sure was a fun second to last home Aggie game. So the game was over within the first 15 minutes but halftime turned fun when this happened:
The backboard shattered. Not once but twice and a whole new hoop had to be brought out to finish the game. The sad thing.....it was the first game where the camera got left at home. Brian had class and wasn't down on the court and I had visiting teachers come over right as Brian left for the game. So I was in a big hurry out the door and decided not to bother. I was very sad not to have a camera and had to borrow these images from the Utah State University facebook page and the Salt Lake Tribune website. It sure was a fun game to attend just for this reason. (Brian missed it sadly, he had already left for class. Just Spencer and I sitting there enjoying the circus of trying to change backboards.)

No comments:
Post a Comment