So I succeed at surprising Brian with the homemade oreos and he loved them!! Plus we were able to share them with our family and friends. Then we were able to enjoy some time with our family and friends.
Friday we went and hung out with our friend Jessa in the afternoon to celebrate her finding a job and an apartment up here in Logan.We went out to Texas Roadhouse and had a lot of fun with just some interesting and new conversations. That night we went out with the fam for a night out. Spencer, Jan, and Scott all came over and we went out to dinner and then bowling. It was fun even if I had a hard time getting going.......then again we all did. So it was an even game. I did come back as the score shows.
Saturday Brian and I got up and went to Logan Rec Center to see the Poppletons. Dillon was playing basketball that morning and Kaylee later that afternoon. Since we hadn't seen them in awhile we went to hang out with them. Boy, did we have fun too!! After the game we went up Logan Canyon to first dam so that Kaylee and Dillon could take some pictures for a school contest. Brian and I have always loved first dam but we love to feed the ducks up there, so we brought a cheap loaf of bread on our way up. It was a blast. I helped Kaylee take some pictures and didn't get any of our own. Let's just say Brian and I were laughing and having a lot of fun with our niece and nephews in the warm sun.
That night Brian had the third to last men basketball game. So he went up early and I went up to save seats. Scott joined me about forty minutes after I got there with his date. Jan and Spencer showed up another thirty minutes after that. The game was a blowout by the half but it was still fun. We then played games at our apartment to our hearts desire. It was a lot of fun.
Sunday Brian and I relaxed, went to church, and tried to catch up on homework. It was this day that we discovered Brian had left his backpack up at the library when on Friday. Guess what too? Nobody ever turned it in. SO the book, calculator, bag, earphones, notes, and whatever else was in the bag are gone. Sad day. It made it so Sunday became a little more down than it was before. Oh well. That is life.
That was also our weekend with just a few more oreo cookies made to get rid of the frosting. These ones were shared with my sisters. The one who lent me the eggs I needed for both batches got the majority of them while a few went home to my parents.
Here are the pictures I was able to take (although I think one or two at Dillon's game are from Cole):

















No comments:
Post a Comment