Pages

Michigan

Friday, February 11, 2011

SURPRISE....

.....for Brian!!
Brian planned our Valentine's date back in November and we will be celebrating Valentine's day next weekend. So I decided to surprise Brian with his own little Valentine.
 Homemade Oreo cookies. Brian loves these. I have never made them before so it was a good trial and error. The ones above are the best looking ones.
While these ones could use a little work but they still taste good. I tried one of them. I made them while Brian was in class after I finished my math test today. I sure hope he is surprised. Also this week ended up being a crazy week for Brian so this allows me to show him in action how much I appreciate all he does to support us. He is the BEST!!! I love you Brian!!

p.s. the frosting is sinfully good!! I have some left over too and am not sure what to do with it. 

No comments: