Pages

Michigan

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Olive Garden and Brian Regan

Brian and I got all dolled up on Friday to go out on our Valentine's date. It was so much fun getting dressed up since with school and work being all I do I don't get to do it much. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden and were in a big hurry so we didn't have time to take pictures. We then rushed over to the Ellen Eccles Theater and were three minutes late for the show. Luckily we only missed a small part of the opening act. We then got to listen to Brian Regan and laughed solidly for an hour. It was so much fun. We had some great seats except for when the person in front of me would lean forward....then I couldn't see very much but that's okay. It didn't happen very often. What a fun night! Brian and I really enjoyed ourselves and spending the night with Jan and Spencer. Only problem is we were all exhausted and seriously crashed as soon as we got home. Guess school and work is finally catching up with us.



No comments: