Pages

Michigan

Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

Although this whole weekend Brian and I should have gotten homework done we didn't do very much. I will be hopefully posting two new posts and getting my butt back in gear with homework since I have some big things due this week.
**Here is where the burn out sigh comes.**
I have no desire to do homework, haven't for a good week and a half.(too burned out) No desire doesn't mean things aren't getting done. No sir, I have been turning in homework assignments just not staying ahead any more. (it is more of trying to just survive)

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get over this???

I really hate having no desire especially when it comes to writing lesson units and papers. They take twice as long to get done!! (The reason is no desire = no creativity, I have three of these due in the coming weeks)

Any suggestions or relief efforts are greatly appreciated.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and a happy new week!!!

No comments: