So the camera hasn't been out as much over the past few weeks. We have enjoyed some fun occasions but our minds have been focused on other things than capturing moments. Sad huh?
So let the small slide show of pictures begin:
So this car was one of the people who love to block our driveway on nights that the Aggies play. Although it was the best one I have ever seen.
Since he parked super close to the car behind him too. Not just in the red zone and part of our driveway.
See way too close for comfort if you ask me. I tried to get the person a parking ticket through a number given to me by the person who gave Jan a ticket in our driveway and nothing came of it. Too bad wish I could punish them somehow. Luckily we have only had to call the cops once when someone totally blocked the driveway.
The only picture I was able to get on Brian's first night of the internship but I barely caught him so you can't really see him. Sad on my part. Luckily I have had more opportunities since and there are better pictures lower.
Jan had her bridal shower and it was really fun. We made her some advice cards from candy bars. Boy were we creative.
Here is the second advice card. We were in teams and had different candy bars. Although we gave her similar advice we had some very unique ways of getting around to it. The picture below is of Jan and her friends (Kelly was substituted by her mom and sister).
The pictures of Brian doing his internship. Although almost everyone he works with hates the job Brian loves it.
Which is why he is a volunteer and they are all work studies. Not a single one of them is going into a degree that this internship will even help them in though. Too bad huh?
Brian looked and applied to jobs in the sports part of USU his whole time up here and couldn't find anything. Now we are beginning to understand why.
Even the people in charge of his group don't have degrees in sports management or the area they are working in (like marketing). They just have experience.
For my classes this semester my teachers can reserve a Friday to do extra classes. This past week I had a NASA day.
We made cars that were fueled by water and settling stomach tablets. ( I can't spell the correct name for the life of me.) We played with things like this in the preschool all the time. Best activity for any age group. Too bad we didn't make cars. Totally would now if I had had this before.
Our group car went the furthest. We were also the only group who had gray wheels. don't know why maybe because I knew they were smooth and rolled better than the white film canister lids. (Thanks dad for having film canisters around me the whole time I was growing up.)
It was so pretty last Saturday night up here in Logan. This is the picture of the sunset as Scott and I were waiting to get into the Spectrum for the Basketball game. Brian was already busy at work.
Sunday was of course the Super Bowl. Brian and I went down to his parent's house for the party. While there the pictures came out for Jan to find some for her wedding. I had to try to get some pictures of some of them.
This is Dean when he was about a year. Brian has a baby picture at his grandpa's house that looks a lot like this....meaning Brian and I are going to have chubby cheek babies (probably).
This picture didn't turn darn it. But Brian and Scott after they graduated from Seminary. they both look so young. Crazy. Brian doesn't look like he has changed that much to me but Scott sure has.
Here we are. Ready in our mean green to cheer on the Packers. And even though the Steeler family was there we won.
The whole gang looking through pictures and chilling. Although Spencer had disappeared. he was there though.
This should be a picture of Dean. Don't know what happened. I'll have to try to replace it tomorrow.
And my handsome guy just as the game was getting ready to start. He was so ready for the game to beginning. Although I think we all were.
We have been having a lot of fun lately but staying way too busy to enjoy a lot of it since school is never too far from our minds as you can tell from the post previous to this one.
One more semester and we will be mostly homework free (unless life takes the turn we are hoping for....)
























1 comment:
I would bash that car with a hammer....ha. You are way to nice Heidi!
Post a Comment