Pages

Michigan

Monday, February 7, 2011

Update....finally

School and work never let up for Brian and me so every week is just flying by this semester. In fact this is the fifth week of school since we started this semester. I can't believe it. It is flying by before I know it I will need to have my student teaching application in and it will be spring break. Brian will be graduating before we know it and then we will be off trying to figure out where the next leg of our life will be taking us.
Anyway, since I haven't posted in so long about what has been going on I will do an update in pictures about it tomorrow. Tonight I figured I would give everyone an idea of what our normal week consists of so that you can understand why my normal every week post has sort of died for right now.
Let's start with Monday....today the dreaded day of the each week since it begins the process again.
On Monday I get up at six and go workout (yea trying to tone up and stay fit) then I run home, shower, get ready, eat breakfast, make lunch, and run out the door to my first class at 8:30. Brian gets up as I leave and heads up to class an hour later at 9:30. He gets out of his first class at 10:20 and stays on campus to study before his second class begins at 11:30. I then get out of my first class around 11:45 and grab a quick bite to eat. Brian and I text some between this time also. He gets done with class at 12:20 and my next class starts at 12:30 so we sometimes can squeeze in a small phone call if we want to or need to talk through more than text. Brian than goes home to eat. I get out of my last class around 3:45 and head home to give Brian a kiss and grab anything else needed before climbing in the car and heading to work. (I know long already!!) Once I am at work I get to help the people needing help and do homework intermittently until 8:30 when I get to come home and have dinner then relax some and go to bed.
To then begin Tuesday...it begins a little later as I don't always get up early to work out. I still get ready and pack a lunch and run out the door to get to my first class at 8:30. Brian has class at 10:30 Tuesday morning. He then gets out at 11:45 the same time as me. We have succeed on some Tuesdays in getting together to eat lunch before Brian heads home. Although this has only been working when we both don't have homework that needs to get done so we can spend time together later. I have class start again at 12:30 while Brian might eventually have a lab starting at the same time he hasn't had one yet this far into the semester. I then get out at 3:45 and get to go home and relax for about an hour than run to work at 5 where I help students with questions and teach a math 1010 class. I get off at 8:30 and come home. Do some homework and eat then relax some before heading to bed.
Which brings us to Wednesday, workout day #2. I don't have to pack a lunch on Wednesday though since I work at 8 and get off around 10. So I have time to eat before my class at 12:30. Brian has class begin at 9:30 until 10:20 then he studies goes to class at 11:30 to 12:20, studies some more, then class at 1:30 to 2:50 and he then heads home to have lunch. I get our of my 12:30 class at 3:45 and then head home to get a quick kiss to then head to work for two hours. I come home, make us some dinner, and get Brian ready for his night class. He then goes to class from 8 to 10:30 (I know never heard of that late of a class until this semester either.) I get homework done and relax from my three long days of class. (Three plus hour classes are killer!!) I then get ready for bed and go to bed.
Thursday begins early since I have to be to work at 8 until 12. Brian has one class at 10:30 to 11:45. He then comes home and does homework or gets ready for anything else. I get home and we spend some time together for the first time (it feels like that anyway) of the week. I then head back to work at 5 until 8:30. Brian does homework and anything else needing to be done around the house. I then get home we have another late dinner and then go to bed.
Finally it is Friday. I don't have any set schedule for Fridays as they are open for workshops as the teachers need. I have had a workshop every Friday but one and worked that whole day. So I can't wait to actually get one off. If I have a workshop I go for three plus hours like one class session. This is after getting up in the morning for workout #3. Brian has two classes Friday 9:30 to 10:20 and 11:30 to 12:20. We then will go run any errands we need to, clean the house, and sometimes try to squeeze in a date.
This past little bit Saturday and Sunday have been family days and finishing up errand days.We also have had a basketball game or two that Brian has had to go too every week for his internship besides working three nights a week. A lot of his time before classes is spent trying to get a few hours of sleep to help him through that day. The weeks sure have been busy for us.........
......which you can all read.
If you even got this far reading I am not sure why. It sure has been the semester for Brian and I. We both just look forward to any break and try to spend fifteen minutes from anywhere together. So that is why the blog is being neglected. I will try better for myself to update even if it is just pictures with captions. This is mine and Brian's journal and I want to remember this last semester of our undergrad schooling.So I need to try to do better.

No comments: