......was a long time ago and so much has changed but it was the day that Brian first took me out on our first date. We do celebrate this (unlike some people) because we grew and learned so much about each other from this date. It was also the mark Brian wanted to hit before we got married. He wanted to date someone for a year before getting married. We dated for 18 months by the time we got married but the date of our first date is always celebrated every year. I got so lucky that Brian asked me out. I love him more today then ever. He treats me like a queen and supports me through every adventure. Whenever we get time to sit down, cuddle, and talk we always tell each other that we got lucky in meeting each other. I am so blessed to have Brian in my life. We definitely had some interesting things make it so we could meet but we thank those things every year as we grow closer together and learn even more about each other.
I love you Brian. Thanks for asking me out 4 years ago and taking me on the trip to Cornish where I got to know your personality even more. Now 4 years later we are still enjoying time in the car and other places as we continue to explore new things together and do more Firsts.
Here's to more firsts and more happy days and more anniversaries together.

1 comment:
Ah Heidi, you guys are so cute :)
Post a Comment