This past weekend I got a chance to relax and have a lot of fun making some candy cane projects. I made the one star wreath a couple weeks ago. Here is a picture of it:
This made me want to make more so I began to experiment this past weekend with different designs I could do. Here is a circle one I made. It isn't as strong as the one above.
This start one was really strong and really cool. But as I kept thinking of hanging up I thought it just looked so cool on the table and ground.
So I thought maybe it would be cool as a centerpiece with a bowl of candy. Definitely pretty cool looking (at least I think so).
Then just one more picture. Brian and I have a Christmas corner and after talking about holiday things in the last post I just had to take a picture of our corner that is decorated.
Christmas is such a fun time. This weekend and next week is full of Christmas parties so I should have lots of pictures to post next week. Plus with only two days of school I will have a very relaxing weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment