Pages

Michigan

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last Basketball Game

Brian and I have always known we wouldn't be in Logan forever. So just in case things turn out with a few things we have put out, Brian and I went to the last December Basketball game. It was the last game of the Gossner Classic. The Aggies won the tournament and it just reminded me of all the times Brian and I went to the basketball games through our dating and married life.
In fact we went to a basketball game for our first date. I have been thinking and I want to get pictures all around Logan of our life here so that Brian and I can make a book and show our children where we meet and fell in love. Logan will always hold a special place for us and I know we will be back to visit but it will probably not be our home again once we move away.

No comments: