On Friday I had my faculty Christmas party. It was a hoot. First we had the most amazing dinner catered by USU. Then we had Santa and Mrs. Claus come visit us. They gave us a gift which was a lanyard and a jump drive the smallest I have ever seen. I was pretty excited about it. We then proceed to have a white elephant gift exchange and it was hilarious. I was dying of laughing so hard. The teachers at the school I work have the funnest sense of humor. After the party was over I headed down to Layton with Brian's sister for the Peterson Christmas party. We had a lot of fun there too and Santa followed me to this party. I got to see him twice in one day. ;)
![]() |
| Santa Claus with Mrs. Claus at the Faculty Party. I love when Mrs. Claus comes |
Once the lights were all looked at we came back and opened the gifts. We all got some great gifts and I got pictures of some of the people enjoying their gifts.
![]() |
| Ali got a puzzle that everyone kept trying to solve. |
![]() |
| Coler loved his new Angry Birds shirt. |
| After gifts we were waiting for Santa, so they began to play twister on the twister blanket. |
![]() |
| Ali couldn't stop laughing and Santa kept egging it on. |
We all had a blast and enjoyed the party. It did go a little longer than I thought it would but that was okay.
Then on Saturday we got to go to another two parties. My grandma and grandpa Clawson had one at their house. We did a quick in and out, hi and bye shout out. Then headed straight to Boondocks in Kaysville for Brian's work party. It was so much fun!! Brian and I decided it was the best work party we have been to in a long time. I wasn't able to get pictures of all the fun. But we bowled like four games, played laser tag, and raced the go carts like four times. Plus the company did a couple of competitions and we brought home a good load of prizes. Along with the rest of the employees from Millcreek. Our team beat everyone at bowling and dominated the laser tags game due to our new friend named Rob. He seriously scored 15,000 points. Here are the few pictures I did get.
It was so much fun. We were really tired that next day from all the fun. I think the best was the last race we did. The whole company was out there including all the bosses. We were having so much fun. I ended up in the put-put car but Brian was in lucky number 11 which was the fastest car they had. So he was lapping everyone and loving it.












No comments:
Post a Comment