Last Wednesday Brian and I were asked by Cristy, his sister, if we could watch her kids while they went to the Forgotten Carols. We were pretty excited to watch the nephews and niece since it is always a fun time with the three of them. Then we got a call Wednesday saying one of them was sick so they weren't sure what they were going to do. We went from three kids, to two, to one by the time they showed up. I guess our nephew was really sick with the flu and they decided to leave him home but to also leave his sister to help watch him. Since only one came I headed to work and Brian went on a little guys night out. They had a lot of fun too. I got home in time to cuddle with both of them and finish up Cars.
 |
| Showing his moves. |
 |
| He took some pictures of Brian so he wasn't left out. |
 |
| Cole is on top and Brian is on bottom.....yeah his little nephew was beating him for a while. |
 |
| Then he came back to take the win...but they are still pretty close for the age difference. |
Brian and I had a coupon punch pass to the Fun Park that was expiring the day he babysat so they went to use that. They first went bowling and had a ton of fun as you can see. Then went to play arcade games.
All in all they had a fun night and Cole felt so big being out with Brian for the night. Plus we even got him to fall asleep before the parents came to get him. It was a fun break for Brian since he normally is home alone on Wednesday night....at least until I get off.
No comments:
Post a Comment