Best Unit I have done to date was the one I did on living and nonliving things about two weeks ago. The children loved the questions they asked to figure out if something was living or nonliving and they loved being scientist. Since they enjoyed it so much I decided to make a bulletin board for the school's science room. The children provided the art work and they enjoy still to this day to draw something during writing time and label it as living or nonliving. Plus parents have given me stories of things the children have been doing at home when asking themselves if something is living or nonliving. I love being able to teach children and to have them enjoy learning so much that they continue on their own.
Here is the bulletin board (I have already added several more pictures since this picture was taken and have more to add tomorrow):

No comments:
Post a Comment