Pages

Michigan

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

Brian and I had a great Christmas! We got to see everyone and besides a hiccup in the day we enjoy visiting with everyone too. Brian really got to spend some time with his grandpa, which was probably his favorite part of the day. We spent Christmas Eve at Brian's dad's house. We got a lot of gifts and spent some great time with all of the family. We then went to my parent's house and spent the night, we woke up with my brother and his family. His girls enjoyed opening their presents. It was fun to watch Christmas through their eyes. After opening a few gifts we all got ready to go to Church where we had a great program. It was Brian's first musical program for a Christmas sacrament meeting. It surprised me when he said this to me. After church we had a great meal with my parents. It was so good. My brother brought himself a kinnect this Christmas so we spent a lot of the evening laughing at everyone doing the sports. My brothers are very competitive and hilarious to watch as they compete their hearts out. We went home Christmas night since my parent's house was packed to the brim. We came back down after running some errands. Brian had to work in Salt Lake, so he left and I headed to Ogden with my family to catch front runner down to Salt Lake. My nieces were so excited about riding the train with all of us to go see the lights at temple square. It was funny to watch the different expressions on the different ages but everyone of us enjoyed the ride. The lights were fun to look at but my favorite part was my hot chocolate. It was really yummy!! :)

These are three gifts I made. I hope they all liked them. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be.


This is a toy diaper bag I helped my mom make on Christmas Eve. It turned out so CUTE!

Brian and I at Christmas Eve dinner.
Grant with his Trike. He loved it.
Avery with her rocking horse.
The whole family except Scott. He had to work late.

My niece Abby just smiling


On the train

Steven fell asleep and Liz went to kiss his check



These two kept gabbing the whole ride and waving to everyone at each stop.

The temple was so pretty from one angle.






I sure loved the whole relaxing weekend and so far this week. I only had one day of work which was today. I spent two hours doing a cram session, then got lunch, and relaxed while 9 people tried to pass the Accuplacer test. Only a few succeeded, sad but a true statement. That test isn't easy but everyone comes in expecting me to hand them the answers. Can't do that so good luck! Study more next time. Now to enjoy the rest of the weekend.....especially tomorrow. I can't wait. Now just praying Brian feels a little better (he got a cold).

No comments: