Oh my...I can't believe how long it has been since I posted! Yikes!
The last week in December was a blast for Brian and I. He worked like crazy while I sat at home helping my mom and sisters out. Luckily, Brian got his schedule figured out where I got to see him every other day. I blogged some during this time BUT then the weekend hit. On New Year's Eve, Brian's niece got baptized on her birthday. It was a fun day. We started the day with her baptism, then a birthday party at the house. There was a little drama....but we had fun playing with the kids. So much fun that the camera NEVER came out of my purse!! I have got to be better about taking pictures. Brian and I then came home and took some much needed naps. We then headed to Wellsville to party in the New Year. We had some dance offs, Mario cart races, and watched the different shows for the event. After we hit midnight and had our New Year kiss. We raced outside with the nieces and nephews to set off some fireworks. Brian's sister had brought some aerial ones and they were so cool. We only lit off one because it was a huge box and sent off like 12 fireworks. I have never been that close to any fireworks that big before. The next day Brian and I went to church and relaxed with family. My sister, Liz, announced her engagement. Her (then) boyfriend popped the question on a scrabble board. The video is hilarious since my sister was totally blonde and didn't even realize she was being set up. I then had one more day off the relax and began school again. Brian began work right back up on Monday.
Then this past weekend we had Brian's other niece's baptism. The two baptisms were originally going to be on the same day but the stake changed their baptism date due to the holiday. This baptism was the weirdest one Brian and I had been to, things were just done very differently and it was almost like they were herding cattle with how fast they were in throwing you in and out of the room with the font. The next day we headed out to Corrine for the conformation. It was Natashia's birthday and her sister wanted to get confirmed on her sister's birthday. So we headed out for a quick little bit since we don't have any subs available for the Primary yet. But we went back out later for the birthday party. Overall it was a fun crazy weekend for us. Brian worked and had a basketball game, I had school then birthday parties galore for the both of us since my Grandpa's was also on Sunday. So I had a family party for him to.
Brian and I enjoyed the weekend BUT sometimes we wish we could have a weekend where we could just stay at home and relax. However, we love hanging out with family and friends....so we probably won't get that weekend for quite some time. But we will be enjoying every moment and hopefully taking more pictures to document them.
No comments:
Post a Comment