Pages

Michigan

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snow......

....hasn't been around very much this year. It has been really weird. But the weirdest thing to me is that I haven't really wanted it. I usually am the girl who loves the snow. Especially watching it fall and drinking some hot chocolate while doing so. I really do enjoy getting out and going sledding or walking in the cold crisp air for a little bit. But this winter has been really different. I am almost happy to have warm days....but at the same time sad. I just couldn't figure out why. Until I started thinking a little more about it. I think it is because the plan this time last year was that we would be in San Diego where Brian would be in graduate classes and I would be doing whatever I could to help support us. My little accident last March and this internship changed that plan some. Now we are still here in Utah (which I am fine with and am loving) and looking for careers (Brian extensively and me starting my resume to begin). I have no clue what the future will hold as we are looking for jobs everywhere. I hope we figure out everything soon and then maybe I can sit back and enjoy the snow while I have it. Who knows if I will have snow in the place we call home next year.

No comments: