I feel like I never have time to post any more and never have anything fun to even post about. I think a lot of that comes from the fact that I work all week long, all day long. Then when I get my breaks with the weekends, Brian works all weekend long. We never see each other and when we do we make the most of our time to do shopping or just cuddle on the couch together. I can't wait until we both have careers and work CLOSE to similar hours. (I say close because in the sports world the hours will always be weird compared to a teacher's hours.)
Although I feel like I never have time and we never see each other, I actually do have some things to blog about to catch us up. Although that camera has seemed to never come out of the bag lately.
This past weekend Brian actually had a Saturday off. The first in like 2 months. So we spent the day relaxing and getting some things together.
Then we headed with my family off to Smith and Edwards since we were all together to celebrate the January birthdays. It was fun to walk around the store. They seem to have some of the most random things. We got some Free sole (shoe glue) to fix some shoes and a thing of candy for my dad. He stayed home to make dinner for the whole family. We then headed back to my parent's house. It was a pretty crowded house. However, I really enjoyed catching up with all of my family. We don't get together as the whole clan very often anymore. The food was delicious and we had some yummy pie for dessert since that is what the 2 birthday boys asked for. The pie was so good that even my niece who was exhausted and screaming because she was so tired stopped screaming because we got a small amount in her mouth. The whole thing made me laugh because she seriously went from this huge scream to saying mmmmm just because a small piece finally touched her tongue. Then she proceeded to eat about half a piece all by herself.
The weekend was very fun for both of us and we actually had some time to really relax. The only problem was we were worried about our car. It was at the mechanics due to some issues Brian had with it while coming over the canyon. We finally heard back from the mechanic on Tuesday and they can't find anything wrong. Hopefully, it was the one loose tube and the weather that caused the problem. We shall see when we pick it up this weekend and drive it over the canyon again.
Overall, the weekend was great and life is going good. I just wish I had a few more hours in the day where I could actually document what is going on in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment