Pages

Michigan

Saturday, December 29, 2012

5 years ago today....

....Brian and I went on our FIRST date. It is crazy to think that we have been dating for five years. I am sure glad he asked me out and I agreed. The weather outside reminds me of that night too because we had a lot of snow that year and a snow storm the night. I thought it would be fun to go to the places we drove that night but we decided it was too cold and spent the day relaxing together. I am sure happy that we got together. We have created some amazing memories and I am excited to continue creating more memories.












Here are a few pictures of things that we have enjoyed together in the past couple years. I sure do love this guy and am excited that we had that first date to begin this amazing adventure.
I love you babe! Can't wait for the rest of our adventure to keep getting written.


No comments: