Pages

Michigan

Monday, December 31, 2012

Parties

Christmas time is always time for parties and family get togethers. We had quite a few that fell back to back for us.
The first one was the Peterson Party for Brian's side. We got to enjoy a yummy breakfast and a special program about the reason we celebrate Christmas. Then we exchanged gifts. Brian and I gave the cousins we had Ladderball. We got a Date Night Jar with some popcorn, salsa, and chips. Now we have date ideas at our finger tips.
This is the only picture I took. Sad but true.
That same night we got together with some of my siblings for a fun filled game night. We went to the Fun Park where my sister works. She gets free passes to enjoy games but is leaving Logan for a new job. So we used her passes to have some fun. We really appreciate her sharing with us so we could enjoy a night together. We had originally planned on doing midnight laser tag but they were running low on games. So instead we did a quick game of laser tag and then bowled. Don't worry Brian beat everyone in both games.






I only got a few pictures before I decided to just focus on bowling. Sadly I didn't get a picture of our teams in Laser tag or we could have had a fun group picture.

The next day we got together with my family at my parent's house. My grandpa joined us and told us a cool story about our great grandpa. I guess he ended up doing some barbering and once got paid with a 2 dollar bill. He kept that bill in his wallet for 30 years. So my grandpa gave all of us a 2 dollar bill. It is a special gift that I am excited to keep and pass the story on to my children.
The only picture I took of this party was of my nieces sword fighting. It was so cute watching the four of them go at it in a fun playful way. My brother gave us a game that is telephone in a board game. We haven't had a chance to play it yet but I hope to on New Year's Eve.
She saw the camera and immediately said Cheese. It is so cute!!


The last party was on Christmas Eve. We got together with Brian's family. We got to eat a yummy Turkey dinner and exchange gifts. It was a fun night. We then got to enjoy a relaxing Christmas day with family. We got to see Brian's mom and grandpa plus some of his sisters and a few other people. It was nice to relax, get to sleep in, and just relax. It was a great Christmas.






No comments: