Pages

Michigan

Saturday, December 1, 2012

WAC CHAMPS!!

It has been fantastic to have Brian working for USU this year, especially since it has been such a good year in sports. So far Women's Soccer, Women's Volleyball, and now Football are all WAC Champs!! Brian has gotten a lot of cool gear from it and we are going to the Potato Bowl in a couple weeks and are hoping we will win there too.
Here are the pictures from the Football game.
The half-time show wasn't the band and everyone loved watching these dogs do their tricks


Everyone was invited to be on the field for the presentation of the trophy and if you watched the news about this you saw Brian. I guess he was the spotlight for a couple broadcasts and in the background of others. I watched one that he was in the background of but you can totally see him and know that it is him.

Says it all. We won 45 to 9
This happened on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was a crazy day getting my house set up with our new things and then running to the game. I left a little early from the game and came back at the end because I didn't get lunch and was helping to clean up the stadium. USU lets people bid on cleaning up their facilities after the games for money. Cristy and her friends of Dillon's soccer team clean up the stadium and the spectrum to earn money for the tournaments they go to. They were cleaning this night and needed some help so I went to clean up.After cleaning up, I went home grabbed a few things and headed to the basketball game. We played Weber and it was a super close game. We were back and forth the whole night until the last few minutes, then we pulled away and won. (This is how our Basketball team is looking this year though, keeping it close then pulling away to either win or letting the other team pull away.) Our team is doing good so far and hopefully they will keep it up. It would be really funny to possible be WAC champs in every sport our last year there. After the game, Brian and I went out for ice cream with Dillon, Jeremie, and Cole. Overall, it made for a super fun night. We were exhausted though and ready for bed after our long day of sports and getting our house ready for the week.

No comments: