Pages

Michigan

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chocolate Making

On Saturday, Brian and I headed down to Plain City to his parents house to make homemade chocolates. This was my second year making them and they are really good. I can't remember the flavors we made last year but think it was maple, vanilla, and an orange. This year we were much more serious about our flavors and got some new ones to try.
Each batch makes a lot of fillings for the inside of your chocolates so Jan and I decided to split our flavors so we could get more variety without tons of chocolates. I made a batch of peppermint and raspberry. Jan made a batch of vanilla. We got super messy and had a lot of fun talking and catching up with everyone. It is always fun to get together and do some family traditions. Especially when it involves chocolate. Now Brian and I have slowly being enjoying a piece or two each day.
I am really sad that I didn't get a picture of us all messy. Jan did though so I will steal it from her once I can.

No comments: