Pages

Michigan

Monday, December 31, 2012

Post Christmas

Brian and I were thinking of doing something fun with our time off together. After a lot of thinking and looking up different things we decided to stay home. We have been able to relax. I got some great new outfits for school and we got to do another first. 


Can you guess what it was?? Yep, even though I have lived in Utah most of my live I have never been skiing or snowboarding. So we went up on Public Ski night to try it out. Luckily my husband loves me and paid for lessons. I only fell a few times but it was a lot of fun.....until my binding broke. Then we decided to take a break and immediately started to feel the sore muscles. It was a lot of fun and we were happy to have Cristy and Dillon join us. It made it even more fun. We will see if we decide to go again.
I will try to post some pictures of my new clothes when I get an outfit on. I really felt spoiled by Brian. He gave me a great Christmas the day after Christmas, have to love the sales post Christmas.



No comments: