Pages

Michigan

Monday, December 31, 2012

Gosner Classic

Every year USU hosts a Gosner Classic Tournament. This year Brian got some tickets given to him so we got to have a few people join us. It was fun because I didn't have to sit in the stands by myself.
Here are some of the pictures that I got.
Nathan and Bryce ended up on the court shooting. Bryce missed but Nathan made it.


The next night we had four boys on the court. Nathan, Bryce, Dillon, and Cole.

Cole's big shot

They all missed and got a pom pom. I made him wear it as hair.

We went early and got great seats. Everyone was having a lot of fun.

They got to participate in the cheese race and got I like Cheese shirts

The games were good too. They were close most nights but the last night we stayed ahead by ten or more the whole time.
It sure was fun having everyone come. I had fun watching the games, hanging out with the nephews, and getting to watch Brian do his job. Win-win for everyone.....except during the events. The boys didn't do the best but I got it on video.

No comments: